[SI-LIST] Re: Autorouter

  • From: Ivor Bowden <ivor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: qazi@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:05:56 -0700

You may want to try your question on the PADs list server, there are
many knowledgeable users there of all the PADs products including
Blazerouter. Replies by default go to the list, not the poster, so you
may want to join first.
Ivor

To subscribe to the PADS list server:
Send an e-mail to: lyris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In the body of the e-mail, type the words:
subscribe talk ("subscribe" then space "talk")
Leave the subject line of the e-mail blank
talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from the list, send e-mail to:
Lyris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
With the following line in the message section of the e-mail:
unsubscribe talk

On 8/13/2004 11:04 AM, Qazi Iqbal wrote:

> Hi experts,
>
> This might be a little bit out of the main subject line of SI list, but I am
> having a real hard time to use Blazerouter (Mentor's) to rout Differential
> pairs. I was wondering if any of the experts is using Blaze and then I could
> go more details into my questions to him/her.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Qazi

> List FAQ wiki page is located at:
>
> List technical documents are available at: