[SI-LIST] Attention IBIS Users!

  • From: Gregory R Edlund <gedlund@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 14:03:07 -0500

You may have heard that the IBIS Open Forum recently approved the long
awaited version 5.1.  It's on to the next thing.  Seems like a good time to
stop and take the pulse of the IBIS community at large.

If you had to list the top three new features you'd like to see in the next
version of IBIS, what would they be?  Or they could be fixes to old
problems.

I'll gather your inputs in the form of a spreadsheet and share them with
the committee.  If you'd rather I not share your name and company, just say
so and I'll make it anonymous.  If you want a copy of the spreadsheet, let
me know that, too.

Disclaimer:  I'm not speaking on behalf of the IBIS Open Forum or any of
its parent organizations.  It's just that we don't hear from many customers
on the regular calls, and I thought I'd take the initiative.

Greg Edlund
Senior Engineer
Signal Integrity and System Timing
IBM Systems & Technology Group