[SI-LIST] Asian IBIS Summit (Taipei) - Agenda

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis@xxxxxxx>, <ibis-users@xxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 17:21:48 -0800

All:

We have a full program with nine presentations and registration

nearly filled to capacity.  We are looking forward to seeing everyone

in Taipei.

Best Regards,

Bob and Polin

       A S I A N   I B I S   S U M M I T    I N F O R M A T I O N

Time/Date:  8:00 - 16:30, Friday November 21, 2011

Location:   Sherwood Hotel

            111 Min Sheng E Road

            Sec.3, Taipei, Taiwan

Rooms:      Ballrooms I and II  (3rd Floor, look for signs)

Sponsors:   Avant Technology (IO Methodology)

            Cadence Design Systems

            Foxconn Technology Group

            Intel Corporation

            Sigrity

            Synopsys

          I B I S  S U M M I T  M E E T I N G  A G E N D A

8:15    REFRESHMENTS & SIGN IN

           - Vendor Tables Open at 8:30

9:00    Welcome

          - Sogo Hsu

            (Foxconn Technology Group, ROC)

          - Michael Mirmak

            (Chair IBIS Open Forum, Intel Corporation, USA)

9:20    IBIS Status and Future Direction

          Michael Mirmak (Intel Corporation, USA)

9:35    IBIS Parsers

          Bob Ross (Teraspeed Consulting Group, USA)

10:05   BREAK (Refreshments and Vendor Tables)

10:25   Power Aware Features of IBISv5.0 - Accuracy and Challenges

          Vipul Pursottam Patel, Prabhat Ranjan, and Richa Ahuja

          (STMicroelectronics, India)

10:55   Modeling the On-die De-cap of IBIS 5.0 PDN-aware Buffers

          Lance Wang* and Randy Wolff**

          (*IO Methodology, and **Micron Technology, USA)

11:25   Power-aware I/O Modeling for High-speed Parallel Bus Simulation

          Jack W.C. Lin#, ZuLi Qin##, HaiSan Wang##, and

          Raymond Y.Chen### (Sigrity, #ROC, ##PRC, ###USA)

12:00   FREE BUFFET LUNCH (Hosted by Sponsors)

          - Vendor Tables

13:30   Board-only Power Delivery Prediction for Voltage Regulator

        and Mother Board Designs

          Jiangqi He# and Y.L. Li## (Intel Corporation, #USA, ##ROC)

14:15   Supporting External Circuit as Spice or S-parameters in

        Conjunction with I-V/V-T Tables

          Kent Drumstad*#, Adge Hawes*##, Taranjit Kukal**###,

          Feras Al-Hawari**#, Ambrish Varma**#, and Terry Jernberg**#

          (*IBM, #USA, ##United Kingdom, **Cadence Design

          Systems, ###India, #USA)

15:00   BREAK (Refreshments and Vendor Tables)

15:20   T-Coils and Bridged-T Networks

          Bob Ross (Teraspeed Consulting Group, USA)

16:00   Pseudo Transient Eye Analysis by Convolution Method

          Baolong Li (ANSYS, PRC)

          [Extra Presentation]

16;25   Concluding Items

16:30   END OF IBIS SUMMIT MEETING