[SI-LIST] Asian IBIS Summit (Shanghai) - Fourth Announcement

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 17:52:58 -0700

To All:

The IBIS Open Forum is holding an Asian IBIS Summit Meeting in
Shanghai, China on Monday, November 9, 2015.

Several companies listed below are co-sponsoring this large event
to be held again at the Parkyard Hotel, Shanghai.

We encourage technical contributions from Asia.

Lance Wang
IO Methodology Inc.

Bob Ross
Teraspeed Labs

ASIAN IBIS SUMMIT (SHANGHAI)
FOURTH CALL FOR
PARTICIPATION AND PRESENTATIONS
http://www.eda.org/ibis/summits/nov15a/announcement_chinese.pdf

A S I A N I B I S S U M M I T ( S H A N G H A I )

Time/Date: Monday, November 9, 2015, 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Meeting starts at 9:00 AM

Location: Parkyard Hotel Shanghai
699 Bibo Road
Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park
Shanghai 201203
P.R. China

http://www.parkyard.com/en/hotel_index.aspx?currenthotelid=6

Content: Presentations and Discussions

Purpose: Solicit and exchange IBIS and interconnect model related
information and ideas.

Primary Sponsor:
Huawei Technologies

Co-sponsors (in alphabetical order):
Cadence Design Systems
IO Methodology
Keysight Technologies
Synopsys
Teledyne LeCroy
ZTE Corporation

Cost: FREE, including refreshments and buffet lunch

Vendors: Some vendors will have information tables

Contact us for details regarding sponsorship.

BACKGROUND

We have held ten successful meetings in Shenzhen, Shanghai and
Beijing. This year we are meeting again in Shanghai where many
Chinese and foreign high technology companies operate. These
events are archived along with all our other Summits:

http://www.eda.org/pub/ibis/summits/

Our objective is to reach out internationally to communicate with
the local experts and to learn of regional concerns.

CONFERENCE LANGUAGE

The conference language is English, but presenters can optionally
deliver their presentations in Mandarin.

IBIS SUMMIT

This meeting will be conducted as a formal IBIS Summit Meeting.
Presentations will be archived in an electronic format on our
Summits site, and minutes of the meeting will be issued. However,
no formal decisions requiring votes will be planned.

CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

People involved in IBIS and interconnect model development, EDA
tool development, and digital circuit design are invited to
participate in the Summit meeting. If you plan to participate,
please register using the information below (in English):

Name:
E-mail address:

Company:
Top-level Web Link:

Country:

Send to BOTH:

Lance Wang, IO Methodology Inc. lwang@xxxxxxxxxx
Bob Ross, Teraspeed Labs bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SIGNUP DEADLINE: November 9, 2015

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

We are seeking presentations from individuals who have IBIS and
interconnect modeling experiences or issues. If we have to
select presentations for the number of time slots available, we
will give preferential consideration to presentations from Asia.

Presentation Format: LCD Projection from meeting laptop computer

Time: 15-30 Minutes including questions

Electronic Archival: All presentations will uploaded to our
public IBIS Summit archives

Electronic Format: Power Point or Acrobat

Presentation Booklet: Available at the meeting for all attendees

Presentation Deadline: October 19, 2015 to produce the presentation
booklet for the meeting

If you plan a presentation, please ADD to the above registration
information:

Title of Presentation:

Estimated Time:
(30 minutes or less)

We will notify you of acceptance and may follow up with questions
when we form the program agenda.

Note: Vendor promotional or business information is prohibited.
Submitted presentations must be in English, although the delivery
can be in Mandarin.

Submissions from Asia are encouraged along with other submissions
world-wide. Topics may include behavioral modeling of buffers,
interconnects or other system components.

AGENDA

8:15 - 9:00 Vendor table setup and tables
8:30 - 9:00 Sign in
9:00 - 12:00 Presentations
12:00 - 13:30 Free buffet lunch, vendor tables
13:30 - 17:00 Presentations

The specific agenda is being developed. We expect nine or ten
presentations covering a range of issues from existing customer
experiences, existing clarifications and some future technical
directions in IBIS.

Several major IBIS Committee presentations from IBIS officers or
active members are planned.

Several presentations on IBIS applications and behavioral modeling
issues, including interconnects and system components, are expected
from co-sponsor companies and/or their customers.

LIST OF NEARBY HOTELS AND TRAVEL RULES

Hotels in all price ranges can be found through internet searches.

Comply with your travel rules, such as indicated in the link
below to China and Shanghai. Work with your travel agent. Notify
us as a sign-up comment if you need assistance. Visas, if needed,
should fall in the visit/business category:

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1089.html

Bob Ross
Teraspeed Labs
http://www.teraspeedlabs.com