[SI-LIST] Asian IBIS Summit (Shanghai) - Agenda

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis@xxxxxxx>, <ibis-users@xxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 16:07:40 -0800

All:

Attached is the Agenda for a full meeting with 11 presentations.

We look forward to seeing you in Shanghai.  Registration

information is at the end.

Lance and Bob

       A S I A N   I B I S   S U M M I T    I N F O R M A T I O N

Time/Date:  8:15 - 17:30, Tuesday November 15, 2013

Location:   Parkyard Hotel Shanghai

            699 Bibo Road

            Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park

            Shanghai 201203

            P.R. China

Rooms:      Ballroom ABC   (Look for signs)

Sponsors:   Huawei Technologies (Primary)

            Agilent Technologies

            ANSYS

            Cadence Design Systems

            Intel Corporation

            IO Methodology

            Synopsys

            Teledyne LeCroy

          I B I S  S U M M I T  M E E T I N G  A G E N D A

8:15    SIGN IN

         - Vendor Tables Open at 8:30

8:45    Welcome

         - Li, JinJun

           (Huawei Technologies, China)

         - Wang, Lance (Vice-Chair IBIS Open Forum)

           (IO Methodology, USA)

9:00    Introducing IBIS 6.0 (.pptx)

          Mirmak, Michael (Intel Corporation, USA)

9:30    IBIS Summary Documents

          Ross, Bob (Teraspeed Consulting Group, USA)

10:00   More on IBIS Modeling for Load-Dependent Current-Mode

        Differential Drivers

          Wang, Lance (IO Methodology, USA)

10:30   BREAK (Refreshments and Vendor Tables)

10:50   Combined I-V Table Checking Problem (.pptx)

          Ross, Bob*; Sun, YingXin** and Li, Joy**

          (*Teraspeed Consulting Group and

          **Cadence Design Systems, USA)

11:20   An Advanced Behavioral Buffer Model With Over-Clocking

        Solution

          Sun, YingXin and Chen, Raymond Y.

          (Cadence Design Systems, USA)

12:00   FREE BUFFET LUNCH (Hosted by Sponsors)

          - Vendor Tables

13:30   When Could PCB and PKG PDN Lumped Loop be Extracted

        Separately?

          Xu, ZhenRong (Huawei Technologies, China)

14:00   DDRn Interface Signoff Analysis with Distributed Chip IO

        Interconnect Model

          Guo, Steven*; Qin, ZuLi**; and Zhong, ZhangMin**

          (*Spreadtrum and **Cadence Design Systems, China)

14:45   IBIS Model for IO-SSO Analysis

          Lay, Thunder and Lin, Jack W.C.

          (Cadence Design Systems, China)

15:20   BREAK (Refreshments and Vendor Tables)

15:40   Modeling, Extracting and Verification of VCSEL Model for

        IBIS AMI

          Yuan, ZhaoKai (Agilent technologies, China)

16:10   Adaptive Crosstalk Cancellation Block for SERDES and its

        AMI Implementation

          Kukal, Taranjit#; Sharma, Shivani#; and

          Zhong, ZhangMin##

          (Cadence Design Systems, #India, ##China)

16:50   Anisotropic Substrate for IBIS-AMI Simulation

          Hsuan, Naijen (ANSYS, China)

17:20   Concluding Items

17:30   END OF IBIS SUMMIT MEETING

To Register by November 12, 2013:

     Name:

     E-mail address:

     Company:

     Top-level Web Link:

     Country:

     Telephone:

   Send to BOTH:

     Lance Wang, IO Methodology Inc.         lwang@xxxxxxxxxx

     Bob Ross, Teraspeed Consulting Group    bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

Bob Ross

Teraspeed Consulting Group, LCC

http://www.teraspeed.com

bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Direct : 503-246-8048

Teraspeed Labs: 971-279-5325

Headquarters: 401-284-1827

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: