[SI-LIST] Re: Antw: Scattering parameters for "typical" vias

  • From: "Tom Dagostino" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <RNowak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<ludwig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:25:49 -0800

I've tried this web page several times in the past year and I always get the
same message:

Missing Referrer - Access Denied

Your browser did not send a Referer header with this request, so it is not
possible to check that the referring page is allowed to access this program.

I cannot send them a note either, asking for help.  I again get the same
message.  Any clues on how to get it to work?  I've tried different
computers, different browsers, removed firewalls, etc.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
2926 SE Yamhill St.                Device Modeling Division
Portland, OR 97214                 13610 SW Harness Lane
                                   Beaverton, OR 97008
http://www.teraspeed.com           503-430-1065
tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx