[SI-LIST] Re: Ansoft Q2D vs. Q3D

  • From: Ray Anderson <ray.anderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Yassin, Adnan" <adnan.yassin@xxxxxxxxx>, steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 12:24:06 -0700

If the width is changed to 50um instead of the 15um you originally specified
then Polar gets the following:
>               G(mS/m) C(pF/m) R(ohm/m)        L(nH/m)
Polar           1.13            108         125         304
Q2D Design      6.81            108.0           123.85  304.14

Aside from G the RLC numbers are very similar to Q2D
G is probably different because I assumed a different tanD.

-Ray