[SI-LIST] Analog/mixed signal Contract Engineer position

  • From: "Priest, Edward" <Edward.Priest@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 19:54:45 -0500

We have an opening for a analog/mixed signal contract engineer doing =
analog blocks in a high speed serial link in a very exciting new =
project. I am pretty open to where this person resides but they will be =
working closely with me in the Silicon Valley. See information below.

Thanks
Ed

Analog/Mixed Signal Contract Engineer=20
Specialized Supercomputer for Computational Biochemistry
Extraordinarily gifted analog or mixed signal contract engineers sought =
to design, develop, and deploy custom circuits for a specialized =
massively parallel supercomputer based on custom ASICs under development =
by a rapidly growing research group aimed at achieving major scientific =
advances in the field of biochemistry and fundamentally transforming the =
process of drug discovery.  This research effort is being financed by =
the D. E. Shaw group, an investment and technology development firm with =
approximately $19 billion in aggregate capital, and operates under the =
direct scientific leadership of its founder, Dr. David E. Shaw.
Successful hires will be unusually intelligent and accomplished, and =
will work on PLL design and layout, analog blocks for high-speed links =
(D/A, op-amps/receivers, equalization techniques), high-speed/low-noise =
isolation techniques, ESD design and technology translation techniques.  =
We are prepared to reward exceptionally well-qualified individuals with =
above-market compensation.
Please send your resume with compensation requirements and availability =
to cariann.chan@xxxxxxxxxxx
D. E. Shaw Research, LLC, does not discriminate in employment matters on =
the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, =
military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, =
marital status, disability, or any other protected class.=20

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: