[SI-LIST] Re: Analog Design Project

  • From: Chris Cheng <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'kevin_pierpoint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <kevin_pierpoint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:24:18 -0800

I think we should revisit the ROE in this forum again. We first say no =
all headhunter, then bad times came and some people changed their mind. =
But
I never quite get a definitive ROE change from the moderator.=20
Personally I just like this place as a hang out for pro's and wannabes =
have fun and share ideas but not a self serving place for selling your =
jobs,
tools, service and books. But that's just me.=20