[SI-LIST] All Digital Phase Locked Loop

  • From: vamshi krishna lakkaraju <niuvamshi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 20:30:24 +0000 (GMT)

 hi,
     This is vamshi and i woking on All Digital Phase Locked Loop for my
thesis.
       Could any one kindly give me some information or pointers for a Phase
Detector which is compatible with K- counter accounting a better hold range. I
know XOR, JK FF, PFD ( with an interface circuit), Two state Phase Detector.

Thanks in advace.
sincerely,
vamshi

" Awake, Arise and Stop not Until you achieve Sucess. "

    Swami Vivekananda

    L.Vamshi Krishna

    832 Ridge Drive,
    Apt# 205,
    DeKalb,
    IL - 60015.
    815-501-1528 (M)
    815-787-1023 (H)
Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download
now.

List archives are viewable at: