[SI-LIST] Re: About the Cref in IBIS Model

  • From: Abdulrahman Rafiq <arafi001@xxxxxxx>
  • To: yinko_cheng@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 18:36:53 -0700

Hi Yinko,

If your Ibis model does not include the Cref, then I woudl suggest
checking the datasheet to see if you can find it there. Otherwise
contact the vendor and ask them to send you the timng process numbers
(i.e. Vref, Rref, Cref and Vmeas =Vfull) for the device Ibis model.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Abdulrahman Rafiq

cheng yin wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I got a IBIS Model file from the device producer.
>I find this text in one output model :      Rref = 500ohms . and no Cref
>here.
>But in the DataSheet of this device, it told me the t_pd measurement
>information is
>                               RL = 500ohms to GND,  CL = 50pf to GND .
>
>I want to caculate the propogation delay and final settle delay of this
>device. I'm using
>cadence's SpecctraQuest tool. So I think I should add 'Cref = 50pf' to the
>IBIS file. Am I right?
>
>Who can tell me how to do it?
>
>thanks
>

>Yinko