[SI-LIST] Re: AW: about the hfss simulation result

  • From: Zheng Edison <edisonzheng@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cristian.gozzi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 17:52:30 +0800

Cristian:
I changed the sweep type from interpolating to discrete,and found the ripple in
IL was caused by error of interpolating.Thank you and all the other guys.I have
set the error tolerance of interpolating from 0.5% to 0.01% and submited to the
server,before my 7days'holiday.I think this time the result will be normal.
BR
Edison