[SI-LIST] AW: S-parameter model from Datasheet

  • From: "Havermann, Gert" <Gert.Havermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 15:40:10 +0000

Hi Cris,

if they can't provide you any models, you are srewed. The Plots don't show any
phase information, so you can't build your own S-Parameters. Without those it
is also impossible to create a behavioral model.

I think you have to get yourself a sample and test it if omron is not
willing/able to give you another model or at least phase information.

BR
Gert

Absender ist HARTING Electronics GmbH & Co. KG; Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Espelkamp; Registergericht: Bad Oeynhausen; Register-Nr.: HRA 5596; persönlich
haftende Gesellschafterin: HARTING Electronics Management GmbH; Sitz der
Komplementär-GmbH: Espelkamp; Registergericht der Komplementär-GmbH: Bad
Oeynhausen; Register-Nr. der Komplementär-GmbH: HRB 8808; Geschäftsführer:
Edgar-Peter Duening, Torsten Ratzmann, Dr. Alexander Rost