[SI-LIST] AW: Re: more on PWL statement generation for PRBS simulatio n in spice

  • From: hermann.ruckerbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: KaiKeskinen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Raymond.Anderson@xxxxxxx,si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 13:51:12 +0100

Hello,

one stupid question:

I thought PRBS is a well defined sequence (with undefined starting =
point).
So how could the Excel int(rand()+0.5) function create this sequence ?
I expected this to be (more or less) random!

regards

hermann

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Keskinen, Kai [mailto:KaiKeskinen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 22. November 2002 13:49
An: 'Raymond.Anderson@xxxxxxx'; si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [SI-LIST] Re: more on PWL statement generation for PRBS
simulatio n in spice

The same thing can be easily done using the int(rand()+0.5)function in
excel.

Cheers,

Kai Keskinen
Signal Integrity Advisor