[SI-LIST] AW: Re: XAUI simulation -help needed

  • From: "Havermann, Gert" <Gert.Havermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ralph.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ralph.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:01:47 +0000

I couldn't believe that hyperlynx can't initialize, so I  just googled and
found the Mentor Users Manual for Hyperlynx.
Check out Page 40 Table 3-4 in Document
http://olgas.wheelnt.ru/FTP-root/Photo%20archive/Busya%202010-03/REL_PADS9.2_BETA1/full_install/evaluation_documents/hla_user.pdf
This is exactly the function you need to use to initialize the cap to the
starting voltage.

Hope this helps.

BR,
Gert

Absender ist HARTING Electronics GmbH, Marienwerderstraße 3, D-32339 Espelkamp;
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bad Oeynhausen; Register-Nr.: HRB 8808;
Vertretungsberechtige Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Kfm. Edgar-Peter Düning,
Dipl.-Ing. Torsten Ratzmann