[SI-LIST] AW: Re: AW: FR4 Permittivity

  • From: "Havermann, Gert" <Gert.Havermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "buenos@xxxxxxxxxxx" <buenos@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "b.hargin@xxxxxxxxxx" <b.hargin@xxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 08:51:33 +0000

Where's the problem besides having to apply for a Password?
You go to the parknelco website, Choose "High speed Digital Substrates" in the
upper right context menu. Scroll down to the Material you are looking for and
then klick on "Dielectric Properties" in the "Other Documents" Column.
You will be prompted for a password, and with proper log in you will receive a
.pfd with df and dk values for every prepreg and laminate they are offering for
this material type.

For isoDesign Tools just go to the http://www.isola-group.com/ site, and
Register for using isoDesign. This gives access to isoStack as well as other
tools and information.

Yes, having everything available for free download is easier, but does your
company give away good detailed Product information for free? Not every company
does, and applying for a password isn't that much of a hassle.

Just my two cent.

BR
Gert

Absender ist HARTING Electronics GmbH, Marienwerderstraße 3, D-32339 Espelkamp;
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bad Oeynhausen; Register-Nr.: HRB 8808;
Vertretungsberechtige Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Kfm. Edgar-Peter Düning,
Dipl.-Ing. Torsten Ratzmann