[SI-LIST] Re: AW: Multi-Giga-Hertz Rigid-Flex Feasibility

  • From: Hirshtal Itzhak <ihirshtal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gert Havermann <Gert.Havermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:18:15 +0200

Thank you, Lee
Can you please refer specifically to my question as to the flex impedance
tolerance? Assuming I will use 3-4 mil width traces with 3-mil Polyamide based
material thickness, what is the impedance that manufacturers regularly commit
to? Is it regular to have +/-10% (on the flex section alone)?

Thanks

Itzhak