[SI-LIST] AW: Multi-Giga-Hertz Rigid-Flex Feasibility

  • From: Karsten Drögemüller <k.droegemueller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Hirshtal Itzhak'" <ihirshtal@xxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:07:11 +0100

Hello Itzhak,
it is possible to design and manufacture a rigid-flex floil circuit for a
differential pair of 3.125GHz and even higher data rates.
Due to the small thickness of the flex foil the traces are small in width
which can cause tolerance problems. Check different vendors.

Best regards
Karsten Droegemueller