[SI-LIST] AW: Board Hangs due to Cable contact

  • From: "Havermann, Gert" <Gert.Havermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vinod ah" <ah.vinod@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 11:52:50 +0000

Vinod,

you could try to short out ac voltages that connect tot he connector shield.
place a capacitor between GND and VCC as close to the connector as possible.
The effect could also be a sign, that some driver (maybe the USB driver?) is
facing PDN problems. Can you monitor any chip inputs while connecting to the
USB cable?

BR
Gert

Besuchen Sie uns auf der SPS/IPC/Drives 2012  vom 27. - 29. November 2012 in
Nürnberg, in Halle 10 am Stand 140.

Absender ist HARTING Electronics GmbH, Marienwerderstraße 3, D-32339 Espelkamp;
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bad Oeynhausen; Register-Nr.: HRB 8808;
Vertretungsberechtige Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Kfm. Edgar-Peter Düning,
Dipl.-Ing. Torsten Ratzmann, Dr.-Ing. Alexander Rost