[SI-LIST] ADS .ael function to delay trace for download

  • From: Hermann Ruckerbauer <Hermann.Ruckerbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'si-list' <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 11:14:28 +0200

Hello *,

I have had several times in the past the issue that I had to implement
some data postprocessing in ADS. Many required and usefull functions are
anyhow available out of the box and  there is a big source of
information on the Agilent eesof knowledge center.  But sometimes I'm
missing something like a simple download of code or even just
pre-compiled .atf function.

Currently I wanted to delay a trace in the ADS dds, and I just
remembered that I need to separate time axis from voltage and plot them
together with the "vs" function. I had to go to the Knowledge Center
(again) to figure out how to do this exactly, so I decided to put the
code into some small .ael function.

Now I'm thinking if it makes sense to prepare a small Website where I'm
collecting such small but usefull code parts and have them available for
download. In order to start this you can download the DelayTrace
function here:
http://www.eyeknowhow.de/en/services/ads-ael-program-examples/

If anybody is interested in such a place please let me know. Also let me
know if you have something that you could share here.
For example I guess plotting limit lines can be also simplified via .ael
code ..

Best Regards

Hermann

Upcoming Events:
=================
"Open the Black Box of Memory"
What you always wanted to know about Memory!
   .. But never had the right expert to ask!
September 24./25. 2015 in Copenhagen
vist www.EyeKnowHow.de/en/seminars/

EKH - EyeKnowHow
Hermann Ruckerbauer