[SI-LIST] Re: AD8334(no PSPICE !) SPICE model

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mohamad Haghtalab <mohaghtalab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 06:06:02 -0700

ADI provides a SPICE model authored by AEI Systems.  Superficially that
model from ADI looks reasonable and complete.  If the model is
incompatible with your tools then it is likely a syntax difference
between the target SPICE dialect the model was written for ( ADI
supports PSPICE ) and your tools.  If you can't convert the model
yourself, then the logical choices are to seek help from either ADI or
your SPICE vendor.  If that doesn't work then you can always pay a
modeling service to convert and verify the model.  I think the odds that
either a modeling house, or another ADI customer has done the conversion
for your SPICE and will provide it to you for free are very low.

Steve.
Mohamad Haghtalab wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I need AD8334(no PSPICE !) SPICE model
>
> Very thanks for help

> List technical documents are available at:
>                 http://www.si-list.net
>
> List archives are viewable at:

Steve Weir
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882

California office
(866) 675-4630 Business
(707) 780-1951 Fax

Main office
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

Oregon office
(503) 430-1065 Business
(503) 430-1285 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com
This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential intellectual property of
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: