[SI-LIST] Re: AC series capacitor position in high speeddifferential signals

  • From: Istvan Novak <istvan.novak@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris Cheng <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 10:03:10 -0400

Chris,

Any combination of linear resistors and linear reactances would still be
linear.  Any voltage
dependence in any of them would make the combination nonlinear.  Though
when I mentioned
receiver nonlinearity in my earlier posting, I had more drastic versions
in mind, when
something gets driven into saturation.

Last night I sent an off-line message to Yuriy to clarify further what I
meant by transfer
function...

Best Regards,

Istvan Novak