[SI-LIST] Re: AC overshoot

  • From: chris.mcgrath@xxxxxxxx
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 08:18:24 -0700

In the past, I have always gone to the manufacturer of the device to get this
information and it has invariably been in terms of a voltage value for both
overshoot and undershoot as well as a transient time limit that the
over/undershoot can last.  I don't know if there is a 'best' way to extrapolate
this specification, but I agree that it is rare to find this parameter clearly
stated in a data sheet.  My suggestion is go to the source on this one.

-Chris

List archives are viewable at:

List archives are viewable at: