[SI-LIST] Re: AC Coupled Signals

  • From: "Jeon, Tae-Kwang" <Tae-Kwang.Jeon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <signalintegrity@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Istvan.Novak@xxxxxxx>, <jeff.loyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 12:03:21 -0600

Hi All,

So, for those of you who don't get the voltage transfer function yet,
here it is.

Vo/Vs=3DS21*(1+GL)*(1-GL)/(1-S11*GS-S22*GL-S21*S12*GL*GS+S11*S22*GL*GS)

Where, GS=3D(Zs-Zo)/(Zs+Zo) and GS=3D(ZL-Zo)/(ZL+Zo)

I have also noticed that it can be obtained from ABCD matrix too since
the coefficient A is equal to Vs/Vo. So, 1/A is the voltage transfer
function.

Regards,
TK