[SI-LIST] Re: A question about XTK

  • From: "Perry Qu" <Perry.Qu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ariazi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ariazi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 18 Nov 2002 11:37:05 -0500

Hi, Abe:

I'm interested to know how to do this in SIF also. Could you give a short
example showing the syntax in SIF to generate a pseudo-random bit pattern ? I'm
interested in this mainly for pre-layout simulation in scratchpad.

THanks

Perry

"Jack W.C. Lin" wrote:

> Hi Riazi:
> Could you please explain more detail? The timing data in REP file will have
> many timing errors. How can you get no error timing report by use of SIF
> file? Is there any extra process? Thanks for your reply!
> Jack

Perry Qu

SDN D & Q            |      600 March Road
Alcatel Canada       |      Ottawa, ON K2K 2E6, Canada

DID: (613) 7846720   |      FAX: (613) 5993642

List archives are viewable at: