[SI-LIST] Re: 6 layers stackup

  • From: "Peterson, James F (EHCOE)" <james.f.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:04:34 -0500

I just got through watching Dr. Johnson's video "Low Inductance
Capacitor Packages" where he makes what appears to be a pretty fair
comparison of an x2y and a 0402 cap. It does seriously challenge the
results of the paper Lee references. In this video the X2Y equivalent
mounting inductance is almost 1/3 of the 0402 cap...

Regards,
Jim Peterson
Honeywell