[SI-LIST] Re: 20H Rule theoretically investigated with simulation.

  • From: "Doug McKean" <dmckean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SI-List Discussion Group" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:41:47 -0700

You're absolutely correct.  It's my emi mode of thinking that
says as long as some antenna construction (however efficient
it is) is giving the headache, that's an effective antenna in terms
of radiated emi.

And I have had to work with a card which did give me problems
thru some complex transfer impedance coupling between the edge
of the card and the chassis cover radiated like mad.

Regards, Doug McKean