[SI-LIST] 2015 EPEPS Call for Papers

  • From: "Marshall, Emma L" <emarshal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 20:17:37 +0000

Dear Members,
The call for papers for the 24th Conference on Electrical Performance of
Electronic Packaging and Systems is posted at our website
http://epeps.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__epeps.org&d=AwMGaQ&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=xZ3vWC1eMTBgBCkIGcHIMWiWlWxOv7c9YKj8E7cErJk&m=yHLzCS2gWHJABc3hQdhf3SSYkjPF9_0J40-3uVG2D7U&s=tgknkrNCrHlB8W9xnqTuM3LEn7UTGf023mV_o2Rx3eo&e=>
and can be accessed through the link Call for Papers. The conference is held
during Oct. 25-28, 2015, in San Jose, California. The deadline for submission
of manuscripts is June 26, 2015.

Also there are great opportunities provided for companies to showcase their
products/brands through structured sponsorships/exhibitions, details of which
can be found in the link Sponsorship Packages. We look forward to your
participation in this premier conference on signal integrity, interconnects and
electronic packaging.

For more information, please contact EPEPS administrator, Emma Marshall via
email, epeps-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:epeps-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Sincerely,
EPEPS Co-Chairs: Jose Schutt-Aine, University of Illinois and Dale Becker, IBM

Emma Marshall
EPEPS Administration
ECE Illinois
306 N. Wright Street