[SI-LIST] 2012 IEEE WMED Photonics Talk

  • From: "Tim Hollis (thollis)" <thollis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 17:21:53 +0000

For those who are interested, the 2012 IEEE Workshop on Microelectronics and
Electron Devices will feature an Invited Talk from Keren Bergman (IEEE Fellow)
of Columbia University on the topic of Silicon Photonics. I have asked her
specifically to touch on electrical packaging, so I expect some discussion of
signal integrity. She will, of course, be covering general chip-to-chip
signaling concepts. I've pasted a little invitation below:
Registration<http://wmed2012registrations.eventbrite.com/> is now open for the
2012 IEEE Workshop on Microelectronics and Electron
Devices<http://www.ewh.ieee.org/r6/boise/wmed2012/WMED2012.html>. a high
quality, inexpensive ($50 IEEE, $75 non-IEEE) conference which occurs each year
in beautiful Boise, Idaho. This year's Technical
Program<http://www.ewh.ieee.org/r6/boise/wmed2012/Technicalprogram.html> will
cover topics ranging from Bioelectronics and Ultra-low-power circuit design to
Silicon Photonics for high bandwidth, power-efficient computing to Emerging
Memory technologies. Hope to see you there!
Tim Hollis
Micron Technology, Inc.
WMED 2012 - Technical Chair

List forum  is accessible at: