[SI-LIST] Re: 20 common newbie questions and where you can find the answers

  • From: Michael Greim <mgreim001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Michael Greim <mgreim001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 16:41:24 -0500

Eric,
Doing a pre-emptive strike of this type deprives the
list of the charm and innocence of the newbie query.

If you may recall from your newbie days, alot of good can
be obtained from ferret investment, such as how to
simplify and expedite the process for the next SI/PI
topic.

Give a newbie a ferret and feed him for a day.  Teach a
newbie to ferret and potentially feed his mind for a lifetime.

I will graciously mention your book and point list readers
at a resource where they can parouse contents online and
for free. I guess that I am offering book access to those on
the list who have no class (so to speak.  at least not your class)
http://my.safaribooksonline.com/book/electrical-engineering/semiconductor-technology/0130669466

 -Michael.

We will either find a way or make one   - Hannibal

In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity   - Al Einstein

If you think you can do something or you think
you can't, in both cases you are probably right   - H Ford

If you're not getting the results you want with the
current approach, move on and try something else.  - A. Fleischmann

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: