[SI-LIST] Re: 12 Layer stack

  • From: "Shimko, Steven R." <s.shimko@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 05:43:00 -0500

Our standard 12-layer stackup for a digital board (up to a couple of
hundred Mhz) looks like this:
  S-P-S-S-G-S-S-P-S-S-P-G
The signal layers adjacent to each other are always orthogonal routes (X
on one layer, Y on the next).  We generally don't do much routing, if
any at all, on the top layer.

Steve