[SI-LIST] Re: 12 Layer stack

  • From: <Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wjcsongr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Prasad_Mangipudi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:26:40 -0500

My question would be:  Why not a 10 layer stackup?  Do you really think
you need 3 G/P pairs for a 133MHz part?

Aubrey Sparkman
Enterprise Engineering Signal Integrity Team
Dell, Inc.
Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx
(512) 723-3592
"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has
taken place." -- George Bernard Shaw