[SI-LIST] Re: 10 Layer Stack-up board/TWR PCB

  • From: Rick Collins <gnuarm.2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 14:33:48 -0400

I must have missed something.  The stackup I saw
only had two ground planes and two power planes.

The part that really gets me is that I never see
the posts from Lee Ritchey.  I've tried talking
to the admin and am told the problem must be at
my end.  But there is no more reason for that
than it being anywhere else.  I've checked the
spam filters and no mesages are being caught
there.  It seems to be pretty consistent that I
never get a direct post to the group from Lee.  I
don't know if his are the only messages I don't
get.  I don't read every message or thread in detail.

Rick

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: