[SI-LIST] Re: 10 Layer Board Stack up

  • From: stephanie.goedecke@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 11:16:53 +0100

Hi Nagaraj,

It sounds like you have a good start, and also some tight performance
requirements.
I suggest you ask your company to hire a signal integrity consultant to go
through
this layout with you.  I can recommend Teraspeed and Mentor Graphics as two of
many good companies which could help you.

best regards,

Stephanie Goedecke

Philips - SP3D Chip Design GmbH
Petersbrunnerstr.17
82319 Starnberg / Germany

Phone:  +49-8151-270-160
Fax : +49-8151-270-200

                      "Nagaraj"

                      <nagaraj@embeddedwi             To:  Stephanie
Goedecke/STN/SC/PHILIPS@EMEA1
                      reless.com>                      <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      Sent by:                        cc:

                      si-list-bounce@free             Subject:   [SI-LIST] Re:
10 Layer Board Stack up
                      lists.org

                                                      Classification:

                      Please respond to

                      nagaraj

Hi,

Clk Speeds are 100- 150 MHz and routed in Signal Layer 1 .

And Vias are Through hole ( 1 to 10 )

Via Size/ Drill Size  20/10,and 18/8 ( DSP Escape )

All Clk Lengths are About 4"

And Data bus and Address Bus are Routed in Signal layer 2 and 3 Respectively

Please Let me What are all the Other Inputs looking for

Regards
Nagaraj