[SI-LIST] Re: 0.8mm BGA routing

  • From: Michael_Greim@xxxxxxxx
  • To: leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, prasadsa@xxxxxxxxxx,si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:32:44 -0600

Using a sequential lamination scheme to implement
your blind vias can eliminate this depth to width
restriction but there are cost impacts to this
approach (process steps, fallout,etc,etc).  However,
depending on your need, this may be a way to go.

If enough folks don't know what sequential lamination
blind vias are, I can expound if need be.

best regards,

Michael Greim