[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: yey! I know who Lorenzo Llames is!!!

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <GrnRam415@xxxxxxx>, <MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx>, <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>, <WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:25:09 -0600

Terry Hower would find this thread interesting.  When his 2 youngest sons
were little they made them beds in a crate so they could sleep.  Terry was
traveling a tad to fast and got picked up by the State Police.  When he
flashed his light in the van he went NUTS.  It took Terry a very long time
to explain why his kids were in crates--very scary.  Sandi Card