[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: yey! I know who Lorenzo Llames is!!!

  • From: "Windvane" <windvane@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edenhill@xxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd L list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:37:36 -0800

This thread is so funny! because I named my Border terrier  yesterday, her
Sire is Kobold road Warrior, so we named her On The road Again.
 now do you remember who was the star in all the old Bing Crosby,Bob Hope
road movies? Dorothy Lamar, so we call her Dorothy,

Emilie C.Woodruff
Windvane Kennels
5877 Gardi Road
Kamloops,B.C.