[ SHOWGSD-L ] yey!!!

  • From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 21:33:43 EDT

Soccer  seasons over!!!! wow i'm going to miss it though... now i can
actually have a  life outside of soccer and school hehe. I think I'm going to
look
for an  off season team because my goal for next year is varisty. as if  I
needed another after school activity. lets see how i can blance that out  with
swim
season in the fall and dog shows pretty much every weekend  lol.

 I'm  sooo excited for the cardi nationals!!!!!! I'm starting to get really
hipped up  for it :). I messed up the reservations but I fixed it and now we're
good to go.  It'll be one of the longest road trips for my mother and I to
take together for  a dog show :D. It'll be my first time in Kentucky so that's
going to be  fun. The nationals is right by Cincinnati Ohio. Ft  Mitchell the
town I'll be in for the nationals. Its at the end of the  month but I'm
defiantly getting the gitters already. So I have a half day on  the Friday that
I'll
be leaving for the nationals. I'll only be  there for the weekend. I have to
figure out why we have a half day. It says  exams on my Spanish class calendar
but it wouldn't make sense because  finals isn't until June. So if its juts a
class exam for Spanish I'll talk to my  teacher and see what we can do. OK
well I reached the point of my email and  I will end it now lol take care
everyone!!!

Melissa