[ SHOWGSD-L ] ...yet another abandoned Senior begging for help...Indiana

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 08:04:21 -0700 (PDT)

Cheyenne is an 11 year old gal with life and love yet to give. She was turned
in by her owners and left to an uncertain fate at a time when she should be
lolling quietly in front of a fireplace.
She is depressed and confused in this situation, as ANY of our seniors would
be!
If you can help her, by either offering her a foster under the PA rescue that
we work with (SPARRO) or if you ARE affiliated with a Rescue, PLEASE check out
the link below for her photo and story. The holidays are fast approaching and
her time WILL be up. No senior GSD should end their life this
way....http://forums.lasthopesafehaven.com/tool/post/lasthopegsds/vpost?id=3022192

Thank you!
Team LHSH

Dawn Restuccia, Pres.