[ SHOWGSD-L ] yard smell

  • From: Janbraeloch@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:53:38 EDT

I have had a lot of luck with PDZ to counteract that "lovely" potent smell
of urine. It comes in a large bag at quite a cheap price (can't remember how
much but less than $10)  I buy it at a feed store. It is used for horse
stalls. You sprinkle it on the yard before a rain or hose it down. It seems to
get
rid of the smell completely.

Jan

Jan  Stevenson