[ SHOWGSD-L ] xmas

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 16:54:03 -0600

As with many on the list I have my son and 4 grandchildren here ? John goes
back to work tomorrow  in Chicago  and the 2 sets of twins stay here for the
week. Oh my  LOL

Great part is Taylor and Bailey  are loving it.  Taylor  is   19 months old
and really never been around kids  = Bailey was their  buddy when she was
under 2 but has not seen them in 2 yrs.  Where ever one kid goes 2 dogs are
right behind, on the air mattress  in the bathroom and eating ice cream with
them.  My husband and son were concerned as to whether the 2 dogs would take
to the kids  and I just laughed. I new it would be love at first sight.

This breed never ceases to amaze me- they have more patience then I do.  Oh
the pictures that we have taken  -  their mother will be horrified.  LOL

Sally

HYPERLINK "http://www.embroiderybysally.com"www.embroiderybysally.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:19 AM