[ SHOWGSD-L ] www.showgsds4sale.com - Re:GSDs for sale

  • From: Tari Kridler <chsweetsun@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mtmsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 07:24:52 -0400

www.showgsds4sale.com?
Mary, and All,? THis site is temporarily down.? Godaddy, the server and I are
haveing a bit of trouble.? They owe me credits and I am over
Bandwith....THANKYOU ALL FOR ALL THE GREAT ADS!!!!!!! But, they can't seem to
work out who puts what on which site.? The one site is for payment, the other
for credits.? Credits and payments don't seem to be working together.? It
should be resovled VERY soon.?
STILL FREE?ADVERTISING of your SHOW QUALITY GSD .... I promise....

Tari Kridler
* * Are you looking for a ShowQualityGSD? Check out Free Advertising @
www.showgsds4sale.com