[ SHOWGSD-L ] www.GSDbyDesign.com

  • From: "Becky T. Dickson" <gretchanya@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:00:38 -0400

 Hi all -

On Saturday, our little website will launch its September issue. It
includes a special Election Coverage section, with responses to
questionnaires from the judging slate for the 2008 National and from
various GSDCA board/officer

 candidates. (As a side
note, some candidates have also asked for advertising space. This is
available for our standard fee; each will state that it is a "political
ad" and not an endorsement.)

We've also got a new cover to unveil, a new contest (not photos, this
time!) and an announcement about our efforts to promote our site.

Details will follow in our newsletter. Thanks again for your support.

Becky T. Dickson
www.GretchAnya.com
www.GSDbyDesign.com
www.georgeberstler.com