[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: wrong way to do the right thing!

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: onefineknine@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 11:30:16 -0800

I would negotiate with the person who was trying to get the refund,
have them think they will be able to win a little, give them
SOMETHING, so they feel they won something, too.   I took back a dog a
few years ago, was told I had to refund the full amount (it was
considerable), ended up paying a couple hundred to get free title.
What is it that lawyers say about settlements?  "If both sides are
unhappy, it is a good settlement?"

One Fine Knine, Ed???

Stormy Hope
www.carpoc.org
UPDATED EVENTS/LINKS!
AKC Legislative Liaison, GSDCA
GSDCA Legislation http://tinyurl.com/nj2tgz
Sunshine Squad showgsd.org/sunshine.html