[ SHOWGSD-L ] wrong mail box/ wrong Carolyn

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 17:16:57 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: carolyn mckenna To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 3:20 PMSubject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] wrong mail box
      I am finding numerous posts to the list in my spam box. If this is
happening to me, others
 might be missing some quite legitimate posts if they do not check their spam
for subject.
                          Carolyn

Hi Carolyn and everyone on the List.

Evidently there has been an ongoing conversation about Barbara Williams and at
some point
Carolyn McKENNA responded to the conversation.   Please know that I am behind
on e-mail and
have been deleting a LOT,  and know nothing about this conversation about
Barbara or any other
'LIST'   and I did not at any point respond to,  nor question anything about
the conversation regarding
Barbara Williams or any other posts on this subject.
"I'm INNOCENT I TELL YOU".........<G>
Carolyn......I have had a couple of people respond to your e-mail .....to
me.....thinking the name
Carolyn at the end of the post was me.     Maybe if when you sign Carolyn
.....if it has your correct
 e-mail  address with it .....or your last name as some kind of I.D. as to
"which Carolyn "  would help.
as I can't even keep up with what I'm posting ........ ( shut up Evan  <G>  )
You can go to 'tools'   then 'options' .....then 'signature'  and set it with
it or your last name to save
confusion.   .......OR am I the ONLY one confused........?

........not that there's anything wrong with that

SIGNED:...me.....the "other"  Carolyn not on the "other"  List.....
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com