[ SHOWGSD-L ] winning, cheering losing etc.

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:19:42 -0600

Ladies & Gentlemen of Da List,
I must add to this one on winning, losing, handlers and the
SPORT --- as such --  Oh, yes the other sports compared
also have referees, judges, umpires, regulations etc. etc.
Therefore, with rules etc. in other sports, look at ours and
you will see the fairness of our CHOICE of entering or NOT.
Oh, as you say, you do not always win with the best dog, but,
think, just like us, they have their good days and their bad.
Athletes do too, broken hockey players teeth - LOL
Shoulder messes & arms and legs that break in football &
basketball.  Fighting among the fans -- oh, no -- never mind!

Yikes, we never have any of that stuff with our group.  I think
Dog Showing is a wonderful and peaceful sport and I'm so
glad to, once again, be able to be a part of it.  Oh, I just
thought of this too ---   WE CHOOSE THE JUDGES WE
WANT FOR OUR SHOWS TOO ----- as well as the ones
who show, so we have more choices than some anyway.
The thread going here now about UTAH and places for our
National shows how we are so democratic with voting etc.
I   L O V E    Y A ' L L ---- and do keep up the good times &
banter among our elete --- which we all know WE ARE ALL
ELITE FOLKS --- with the very best dogs on earth - GSDs
YeeeeeeeHa        the other Norma & the critters on the farm
looking forward to the real Norma's return in a couple weeks.
Chow  (Chow)      -- not me --  I've had them boarding and
I'll take a GSD any day --- oh, bias here, but it's Ok HERE!