[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: wilted Dandelion salad.

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx, Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 19:03:16 EDT

genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> My tortoises love dandelions, they eat the leaves and the flowers. They
> cannot get enough of them!

wow - since the tortoises eat the dandelions, why not get a goat to trim the
grass?  you could be yardwork-free!
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Get a sneak peek of the
all-new AOL at
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>