[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: why did it happen?

  • From: Riatagsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, pmick@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 22:27:16 EDT

In a message dated 9/1/2005 4:04:58 PM Central Daylight Time,  cudjoegsd@c
harter.net writes:
One  sided????  What an understatement!, besides I did not know  that
political views were allowed on the List. (Check out the author of  the
story).   D.D. in Louisiana and not pointing my finger at  anyone but instead
praying for the survivors.

You are right that political views should not be allowed on the list.   New
Orleans has know for over 25 plus years and probably longer than  that, that
they would be in serious trouble with a really bad  hurricane.  How many
presidents during all that time were in office.   Blame cannot be laid on one
administration.  We need to concentrate on  helping the people and animals in
need
and tell the politicians and political  wanna bees to knock it off.

Judy