[ SHOWGSD-L ] whose that knocking at my door????

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 11:01:37 -0800 (PST)

I would like to publicly thank Barb Gallasso for her poignant story on the
plight of the shelter dogs. This was one of your best, Barb! It has your
passion and COMpassion all through it. I do believe that together, we CAN make
a difference for these forgotten souls; be they GSD or mixed breed; each life
has value.
Southern Cross GSD rescue has a pup who was abandoned with horrendous mange.
His feet were  swollen twice their size and he is on antibiotics for the
infection. They are absorbing enormous expenses for his care; he is too sweet
and young to let him go when his condition is totally treatable. They are also
looking for a furever home for Jada; she is loosing hope and is desperate for a
family of her own.
I would also like to thank the administrators of this list for their continued
support and understanding. It is by YOUR compassion that I am able to tell the
stories of these "disposable" dogs, and by doing so, hopefully give them
another chance to play in the sun.
Always, Dawn Restuccia

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.