[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: whose dog is it?

  • From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 11:57:53 +0000 (UTC)

Norma,

  I think that anyone that becomes emotionally involved with a dog, is much
better for that dog, be it a handler, co-owner, breeder, etc. When one cares,
they tend to go the extra mile.
  As a teacher I try to get the most from all of my students, but there are
just some you become emotionally involved with and maybe, tend to go the extra
mile with them.  Isn't that what a good mentor does?

Ann
www.edangsd.com